Job Title: Excursions and Customer Experiences officer
Application Code: MTS-OP01
Location : Larnaka
Department : Operations
Reporting line: Head of Customer Experiences
MTS GLOBE CYPRUS LTD is seeking to recruit a dynamic and motivated individual as Excursions and Customer Experiences Officer
MTS Globe Group was founded in 1967 and is today the largest privately owned incoming/DMC and Hotel Trading company in Europe operating 65 destinations in 20 countries.
We specialise in providing the B2B Tourism community with customised and flexible solutions to enable sustainable growth in this ever-changing industry as a reliable partner around the world.
The in-house developed state-of-the-art technology enables us to cover a complete range of service options for our customers – tour operators, travel agencies, online distributors – and hotel partners at efficient cost levels by catering to the different business models.
Our company culture is characterised by its commitment and dedication to differentiate through personal service, continuous innovation, know-how and passion.
The role – Principal Responsibilities
- Coordinate with suppliers and upload system with inventory, prices and product information of various services such as excursions, boat trips, safaris etc.
- Inputting data and processing bookings
- Liaise with the partners and negotiate services.
- Perform price and cost analysis for various services.
- Creating new products and set up in the system.
- Monitor sales and follow sales trends and targets set.
- Process reservations, amendments, cancellations for land service suppliers as requested by Tour Operators and/or local representatives in a timely and orderly fashion.
- Ensure that customer queries are handled promptly and efficiently.
Essential Skills, Competencies & Qualities
- Commerial awareness and ability to in analysing, reporting and efficiently responding to information and data.
- Follow directions and fully implement tasks within requested time frames.
- Work effectively using initiative, prioritizing, and managing workload with a methodical and organized approach.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to specific deadlines.
- Efficient problem-solving skills.
- Ability to liaise with people on all levels.
- Trustworthiness, honesty, and commitment
- Experience in a similar role within the travel & tourism industry shall be considered as an advantage.
- Higher education (Diploma) or respective degree in Business, Finance, Hotel Management or related field – BA (or respective) shall be considered as an advantage
- Good knowledge of English is essential while any other foreign language may be considered as an advantage.
- Excellent literacy skills and a proficient computer user with experience of using Microsoft Office, Reservation systems etc.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant based on his/her qualifications and experience.
– Candidates should send their applications to HR.MTSCY@mtsglobe.com no later than November 5th 2021.
– All applications must include the candidate’s CV in Word or PDF format.
– Applications should clearly state the Code of the position they are applying for as well as their name and surname in the “Subject” of the e-mail
– Applications not following the above format shall not be considered
– Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
– Any queries should be communicated to the above e-mail address